The delicious salmon patties are available from various brands and the number of calories in these patties differs from brand to brand. Below mentioned are the number of calories present in salmon patties available from some of the popular brands.
One salmon patty prepared using its standard recipe contains a total of 264 calories out of which 54% of the total calories are obtained from fat, 25% of the calories come from proteins and 21% calories come from carbohydrates. The total fat content in an equal sized salmon patty prepared in a similar manner is 15.55 grams, carbohydrate content in it is 13.93 grams, cholesterol content in it is 56 mg, potassium content is 386 mg and sodium content in it is 671 mg. One cubic inch of salmon cake contains a total of 31 calories, one oz contains 62 calories and 100 grams contains 220 calories.
Each serving of salmon patties available from Piccadilly contains a total of 231 calories. Out of these 231 calories 42% of the calories come from carbohydrates, 35% come from fat and the remaining 23% calories come from proteins. The total fat content in an equal serving of salmon patties available here is 9 grams, protein content in it is 13 grams, cholesterol content is 40 mg, sodium content is 390 mg, carbohydrate content is 24 grams, dietary fiber content is 1 grams and sugar content is 3 grams.
Premium salmon patties prepared by Trader Joe’s are also quite tasteful. One patty available from this brand weighing around 90 grams contains a total of 80 calories out of which 88% of the calories come from proteins and the remaining 12% come from fat. The total fat content in it is 1 gram, protein content in it is 17 grams, cholesterol content is 30 mg and sodium content in it is 320 mg.