How Many Calories in Chicken Burger

The yummy chicken burger contains good nutritional value but also comes with a number of calories. This is the reason why many people, especially those trying to shed weight try to avoid it.

Chicken burger comes in different sizes and is available from a number of companies. The calorie content in chicken burger varies based on its size as well as the brand you choose. Here is a look at the calorie content in Chicken burger available from a few popular brands.

One Chicken Burger serving available from Chicken Baron contains a total of 130 calories. Out of these 130 calories 71% of the calories come from proteins and the remaining 29% are obtained from fat. None of the calories in this burger come from carbohydrates.


Chicken Burger from 5th Street Grill is also as popular as the one mentioned above. Each burger serving of this chicken burger weighing around 106 grams contains a total of 170 calories. Out of these 170 calories 52% of the calories come from proteins, 46% are obtained from fat and a mere 2% calories come from carbohydrates. The total fat content in it is 9 grams, carbohydrate content in it is 1 gram and protein content in it is 23 grams.

The scrumptious Foster Farms’ Chicken Burger contains greater number of calories in comparison to the other two mentioned above. One Patty of chicken burger available from Foster Farms’ contains a total of 200 calories. Out of these 200 calories 51% of the calories come from fat, 47% calories come from proteins and 2% calories come from carbohydrates.

Crispy Chicken Burger available from Red Robin is another popular choice when it comes to chicken burgers. One average sized Red Robin crispy chicken burger weighing around 368 grams contains a total of 929 calories. Out of these 929 calories 54% of the calories are obtained from fat, 30% from carbohydrates and 16% from proteins.