How Many Calories in Lemon Chicken

Lemon Chicken tastes scrumptious and also comes with a good number of calories. There are numerous ways of preparing this food item and the calorie content and nutritional value in it varies based on this factor.

One piece of Lemon Chicken weighing around 3 oz contains a total of 140 calories. Out of which 67% of the calories are obtained from proteins and the remaining 33% calories come from fat. None of the calories in it come from carbohydrate. In fact, the carbohydrate content in it is nil. An equal serving of Lemon Chicken contains 5 grams of fat and 23 grams of protein.

Lemon Chicken Calories

Chinese Style Chicken is equally delicious and is a favorite amongst many. However, it is loaded with calories. One cup of Chinese style chicken contains as many as 657 calories. Out of these 331 calories come from fat of which 85 calories are obtained from saturated fat, 83 calories come from polyunsaturated fat and 135 calories come from monounsaturated fat content.

The total fat content in an equal serving of Chinese Style lemon chicken is 36.8 grams, cholesterol content in it is 167.7 mg, sodium content is 1,901 mg, potassium content is 442.7 mg, carbohydrate content is 33.6 grams and protein content in it is 44.9 grams. This preparation of lemon chicken also contains 0.6 grams of alcohol content.

There are several other Lemon Chicken preparations. One of these is Lemon Chicken Orzo soup 12 oz of which contains 170 calories. Lemon Chicken salad sandwich, one such sandwich contains 480 calories. You may even go for Lemon Chicken Thighs and Legs; consuming 1 entrée of Lemon Chicken Thighs and Legs means taking in 500 calories. Honey Lemon Spiced Chicken is also delectable; 1 entrée of Honey Lemon Spiced Chicken contains 460 calories. Lemon Chicken Orzo sandwich is also quite popular; one such sandwich contains 570 calories.