How Many Calories in Venison

There are a number of ways in which Venison may be prepared. The number of calories in it varies based on the way it is prepared. The calorie content in a few scrumptious Venison preparations is given below in detail.

One oz of cooked venison with bone contains 32 calories. Out of these 32 calories 80% of the calories are obtained from proteins and 20% come from fat. None of the calories in it are obtained from carbohydrates. 100 grams of this venison preparation contains 190 calories.


Breaded Venison is a popular venison preparation. On consuming one oz of boneless breaded venison you are likely to take in 64 calories. Out of these 64 calories 45% of the calories come from proteins, 32% calories come from fat and 23% calories are obtained from carbohydrates. The total fat content in an equal serving of venison is 2.19 grams, carbohydrate content in it is 3.51 grams and protein content in it is 7.05 grams. One cubic inch of boneless breaded venison contains 40 calories, 100 grams contains 225 calories and one cup diced breaded venison contains a total of 315 calories.

Stewed venison also tastes delicious. 3 oz of cooked boneless stewed venison contains a total of 162 calories. Out of these 162 calories 80% of the calories come from proteins and the remaining 20% are obtained from fat. It contains 30.69 grams of protein content and 3.34 grams of fat content. Roasted venison is also liked by many and the number of calories in 3 oz of cooked roasted boneless venison is also 162 calories. The fat and protein content in it is also the same as stewed venison.

Venison is also consumed in its fried form. Fried venison is also quite tasteful. However, the number of calories in fried venison is comparatively higher.