The number of calories in a large shrimp varies based on whether it is in its raw form or cooked form. The calorie content also differs based on the method used to prepare this food item.
10 raw large shrimps available from Kroger contain a total of 120 calories. Out of these 120 calories 80% of the calories come from proteins, 16% calories come from fat and the remaining 4% calories come from fat. The fat content in an equal serving of Kroger’s raw large shrimps is 2 grams, carbohydrate content in it is 1 gram and protein content in it is 23 grams.
Cooked large shrimp tastes scrumptious and is available from different brands. The calorie content in large shrimp available from different brands is different. 3 oz serving of cooked large shrimp available from Market Pantry contains a total of 100 calories. Out of these 100 calories 82% of the calories are obtained from carbohydrates and the remaining 18% calories come from fat. None of the calories in it comes from carbohydrates. In fact the carbohydrate content in it is nil. The total protein content in 3 oz of cooked large shrimp available from Market Pantry is 21 grams and fat content in it is 2 grams.
4 oz serving of cooked large shrimp available from Sea Queen contains a total of 90 calories. Out of these 90 calories 99% of the calories come from proteins and the remaining 12% calories come from fat.
You may also go for large crunchy shrimp. 6 large crunchy shrimps available from Aqua Star contain a total of 210 calories of which 51% of the calories are obtained from fat, 36% of the calories come from carbohydrates and the remaining 13% calories come from proteins. On consuming 11 medium large cooked shrimp available from World Classics you are likely to take in 60 calories.