Dried Persimmon taste delicious and are also considered quite healthful. You may choose from dried Japanese persimmons or California dried persimmon. The calorie content in both these vary to some extent. Here is a look at the number of calories in both these varieties of dried permissions.
One consuming one dried Japanese persimmons fruit without refuse you are likely to take in 93 calories. Out of these 193 calories 96% of the calories are obtained from carbohydrates and 2% each from fat and proteins. The fat content in it is extremely low. The total fat content in an equal serving of this dried persimmon variety is 0.2 gram, sodium content in it is 1 mg, potassium content in it is 273 mg and protein content in it is 0.47 gram. The total carbohydrate content in it is 24.97 grams of which 4.9 gram is dietary fiber content. It also contains some amount of vitamin A, iron and calcium.
One oz of dried Japanese persimmons contains a total of 78 calories. The total fat content in it is 0.17 gram, sodium content in it is 1 mg, potassium content in it is 227 mg, carbohydrate content is 20.82 grams and protein content in it is 0.39 gram. On consuming 100 grams of dried persimmon you take in 274 calories.
Trader Joe’s California Dried Persimmons are also preferred by many. 5 slices of these persimmons weighing around 40 grams contain a total of 110 calories. Out of these 110 calories 97% of the total calories come from carbohydrates and the remaining 3% calories come from proteins. The total carbohydrate content in it is 30 grams of which dietary fiber content in it is 6 grams and sugar content is 27 grams. It also contains protein content of 1 gram. There is no fat content in this variety of dried persimmons.