Carrot Juice is very healthy and also quite tasteful. Carrot juice is especially known for its high Vitamin C content. It also contains various other essential micronutrients and comes with some calorie content. This healthful juice is available from a number of brands and the calorie content in it may vary from brand to brand.
One cup of carrot juice contains a total of 94 calories out of which 88% of the calories come from carbohydrates, 9% calories come from proteins and the remaining 3% of the calories come from fat. The total fat content in it is 0.35 grams, protein content in it is 2.24 grams, carbohydrate content in it is 21.92 grams, sodium content in it is 68 mg and potassium content in it is 689 calories. One fl oz of carrot juice contains a total of 12 calories and 100 ml contains 40 calories. On consuming one cup of canned carrot juice also contains 94 calories out of which 89% of the calories come from carbohydrates, 8% calories come from proteins and the remaining 3% calories come from fat.
Robeks Juice prepares tasteful Fresh carrot juice. A 12 fl oz serving of fresh carrot juice available from this brand contains a total of 120 calories. Jamba Juice’s Carrot juice is equally well liked. A 12 fl oz serving of carrot juice available from this brand contains a total of 11 calories and all of these are obtained from carbohydrates.
Some people also love adding oranges to the carrot juice. Adding oranges to the carrot juice enhances its taste and also makes it more nutritious. 24 fl oz of Carrot and orange juice available from Jamba Juice contains a total of 270 calories out of which 94% of the calories are obtained from carbohydrates and the remaining 6% calories come from proteins.