Bluefish is considered healthy and also tastes scrumptious. It is rich in proteins and also contains a number of other essential micronutrients which are good for health.
One fillet of raw bluefish contains a total of 186 calories. Out of these 186 calories 69% of the calories are obtained from proteins and the remaining 31% calories come from fat. The total fat content in an equal quantity of bluefish is 6.36 grams consisting of 1.372 grams of saturated fat content, 1.59 grams of polyunsaturated fat content and 2.69 grams of monounsaturated fat content. One fillet of bluefish also contains 88 mg of cholesterol content, 558 mg of potassium content, 90 mg of sodium content and 30.06 grams of proteins. It does not contain any carbohydrate content.
3 oz of raw bluefish contains 105 calories, 100 grams of it has 124 calories and 1 Ib of raw bluefish contains a total of 562 calories.
Bluefish can be cooked using different recipes. The number of calories in it varies based on the way it is cooked. 4 oz of bluefish cooked using its standard recipe contains a total of 180 calories out of which 55 calories come from fat. The total fat content in it is 6.1 grams consisting of 1.3 grams of saturated fat content. Consuming it also impacts your cholesterol content. An equal serving of similarly cooked bluefish contains a total of 86 mg of cholesterol content. The sodium content in it is 87 mg, protein content in it is 29 grams, calcium content is 10.2 mg, protein content in it is 29 grams and potassium content is 539 mg.
One oz of similarly cooked bluefish contains a total of 45 calories out of which 14 calories come from fat. The total fat content in an equal serving of cooked bluefish is 1.5 grams and protein content in it is 7.3 grams.