Wonton Soup tastes delicious and also contains good nutritional value. The number of calories and nutritional value in wonton soup varies from brand to brand. The number of calories in wonton soup available from some the popular brands is mentioned in this article.
P.F. Chang’s is known for its scrumptious wonton soup. Each cup of P.F. Chang’s Wonton Soup weighing around 7 oz contains 92 calories out of which 40% of the calories are obtained from carbohydrates and 30% of the calories are obtained from proteins and fats each. The total fat content in an equal serving of wonton soup available from this brand is 3 grams, carbohydrate content in it is 9 grams and protein content in it is 7 grams.
Wonton Soup available from Pick Up Stix is also quite popular. Each serving of Pick Up Stix weighing around 8 oz contains a total of 180 calories out of which as many as 90% calories come from carbohydrates and the remaining 10% calories come from fat. The total fat content in it is 1 gram, sodium content in it is 1220 mg and carbohydrate content is 20 grams.
Consuming one cup of Tai Pei soup weighing around 227 grams means taking in 120 calories out of which 42% calories come from carbohydrates, 32% calories come from proteins and 26% calories come from fat. The total fat content in it is 3.5 grams, carbohydrate content of 13 grams and 10 grams of protein content.
Each bowl of the scrumptious Schwan’s Wonton Soup weighing around 308 grams contains 200 calories. Out of these 200 calories 46% of the calories are obtained from carbohydrates, 33% of the calories come from fat and 21% of the calories come from proteins. The total fat content in an equal quantity of Wonton Soup available at Schwan’s is 7 grams, carbohydrate content in it is 22 grams and protein content in it is 10 grams.