Pot Roast tastes scrumptious but also comes with a number of calories. There are a number of pot roast preparations that one may go for and the number of calories in each of these preparations is different. The calorie content in two of the famous pot roast preparations is given below in detail.
Puerto Rican Style stuffed pot roast with stuffing and gravy is a popular pot roast preparation. It tastes delicious however those who are calorie conscious may avoid having it. Each slice of this stuffed pot roast preparation contains a total of 360 calories. Out of these 360 calories 68% of the calories come from fat, 31% calories come from proteins and just 1% comes from carbohydrates. The total fat content in it is 26.6 grams, protein content is 27.4 grams, carbohydrate content in it is 1.19 gram, cholesterol content in it is 72 mg, sodium content is 872 mg and potassium content is 249 mg.
1 oz of Puerto Rican Style stuffed pot roast prepared with stuffing and gravy contains 76 calories. An equal serving of pot roast prepared in a similar manner contains 5.8 grams of proteins, 5.63 grams of fat and 0.25 gram of carbohydrate. 100 grams of this pot roast preparation contains 269 calories.
Lengua Al Caldero’s Puerto Rican Style tongue pot roast is another well liked pot roast preparation. A single slice of this pot roast preparation contains 349 calories of which 72% of the calories come from fat and the remaining 28% of the calories come from proteins. The total fat content in it is 27.53 grams, cholesterol content in it is 158 mg, sodium content is 1369 mg, potassium content is 228 mg, carbohydrate content is 0.36 gram and protein content is 23.14 grams. One oz of Puerto Rican Style Tongue pot roast contains 90 calories and 100 grams contains 317 calories.