Cherry Juice is quite tasteful and also contains good nutritional value. Cherry juice is seldom prepared only with cherries; other ingredients such as apple, grapes, etc. Here is a look at the calorie content and other micronutrients in different varieties of plain cherry juice as well as cherry juice prepared by adding other fruits.
Pure Cherry juice prepared using black cherries tastes good. 6 fl oz of this juice contains a total of 115 calories and most of these calories are obtained from carbohydrates. The calorie content may vary to some extent depending upon the brand you choose however it is more or less the same.
Just Cherry Juice available from Trader Joe’s is a good choice when it comes to cherry juice. 8 fl oz of this cherry juice contains a total of 130 calories. Out of these 130 calories 97% of the calories come from carbohydrates and the remaining 3% are obtained from proteins. The total carbohydrate content in it is 32 grams. 8 oz serving of Tart Cherry Juice available from Cheribundi also contains 130 calories.
Wild Cherry Juice available from Old Orchard is also quite tasteful and 8 oz of this cherry juice also contains 130 calories and 100% of these calories are obtained from carbohydrates. An equal serving of this cherry juice contains 31 grams of carbohydrates.
Cherry juice cocktail available from Ocean Spray is also quite popular. 8 fl oz of this cherry juice preparation contains 110 calories and all of these calories are obtained from carbohydrates.
Adding apple to cherry juice enhances its taste and also increases its nutritional value. One cup of Apple cherry juice contains a total of 118 calories. Out of these 118 calories 95% of the calories are obtained from carbohydrates, 3% calories come from proteins and the remaining 2% calories are obtained from fat.