A chocolate is such a thing that everyone loves to eat whether young or old. Many of us eat ferrero rocher chocolates as they are very yummy and filled with the crunchiness of hazelnuts. But it is a good idea to know how many calories are present in it before one puts this wonderful piece of tasty food into ones mouth.
The total calories present in 3 pieces of ferrero rocher chocolates of serving size of 41 grams is about 220 calories. A closer look at the segregation of the calories that it is filled with can be obtained as follows:-
- The three pieces of ferrero rocher chocolates have about 144 grams of fat.
- The total fat content is about 16 grams which is 25% of the daily assigned value of calories that an average person consumes on a daily basis.
- These chocolates even have saturated fat and cholesterol of about 5.0 grams and 3.0 mg respectively which accounts for 25% and 1% in the total calories assigned per day.
- Besides these the ferrero rocher chocolates also have sodium of 20 mg, carbohydrates of 16.0 grams and dietary fiber of 1.0 grams accounting for 1%, 5% and 4% respectively in the calories.
- One can also get protein of about 3.0 grams and sugars of about 15.0 grams from these chocolates. Apart from these one can also get additives of calcium and iron wherein both are present to the extent of 4% in these chocolates.
The best part of consumption of these hazelnut chocolates is that it has least content of cholesterol and is also low in sodium content which is a blessing for people suffering from heart and blood pressure problems. But there are also certain minus points in it for people suffering from diabetes as it has high content of saturated fat and sugar present in it.