Do you know what a green diet is? This article will enlighten you with all that you need to know about a green diet. A green diet consists of vegetables, fruits and all the green leafy vegetables available in the market. If you are on a green diet, Your diet must contain green veggies like zucchini, broccoli, cucumber, collards, asparagus, green beans, leaf lettuce, etc. To make your diet interesting you can add avocado, and some herbs to make it taste better. You can get these in your nearby stores.
You must find it tough to consume green leaves and vegetables daily. You need to eliminate drugs and all kinds of junk food to get the best results of this green diet. Here are some tips which will help you in making your diet interesting and loving.
Tips to help you Stick to Your Green Diet
- You can make a green smoothie which might have veggies like parsley, cucumber, zucchini, spinach, avocado and kale. This will help you get a good kick for the rest of your day. This can be a good breakfast option too as you are getting all the required energy and nutrients needed to do your work.
- Then for your lunch you can make a salad with all types of green veggies like sugar snap peas, romaine, sprouts, green peppers and cilantro. It might be sound quite boring, which it actually is. Make it interesting by adding avocado slices, olive oil and balsamic vinegar. This will give the salad a tangy flavour.
- If you are making soup or any kind of dish which needs a side item like mashed potatoes or broccoli rabe or sautéed Spanish then you should definitely avoid the side dishes.
- You should always keep in mind your motive for this green diet. If you forget your motive then it will be really hard for you to control your desire for junk food.
- You can also get packed green veggies for your snack time. This keeps you full for a long time and if you don’t have it frequently this will be different for you.
- If you are a junk food lover then you need to make very sure that you do not munch on your favourites for a while. Eliminating them completely might be difficult but it is just for a short span of time and this will help you have control over your cravings.
- If you do not feel very sure about this diet, you can ask someone to accompany you. Be it your best friend or your spouse. A good company always makes things better and you will always be there to motivate each other. No one refuses to getting that summer body when your best friend is there to accompany and motivate you!
There are many more tips which you can follow so that you stick to your green diet. Green diet helps in weight loss, anti-aging, keeps your heart strong, fights diabetes and provides sun protection. It also protects us from the toxic substances present in your body. It helps in building enzymes which helps our digestive system. This is one of the best ways to embark on when you want to detox your body