There is a wide variety of Snappers to choose from. You may choose one depending upon its taste or nutritional value or if you are calorie conscious you may even consider the number of calories these varieties of snappers include at the time of choosing which one to it. The number of calories and nutritional value in some of snapper varieties are mentioned below in detail.
One fillet of Snapper fish mixed species contains 218 calories. Out of these 218 calories as many as 88% calories are obtained from proteins and the remaining 12% come from fat. A 3 oz serving of snapper fish mixed species contains 85 calories, 100 grams contains 100 calories and I b of this fish snapper contains 454 calories.
When it comes to commercially prepared snappers you may go for Trader Joe’s Pacific Red Snapper. One fillet of pacific Red snapper available at Trader Joe’s contains 110 calories. Out of these 110 calories 82% of the calories are obtained from proteins and the remaining 18% come from fat. The total fat content in an equal serving of this snapper is 2 grams and the protein content in it is 21 grams.
Red Lobster’s Red Snapper is equally delicious. One fillet of Red Lobster’s Red Snapper contains a total of 110 calories out of which 92% of the calories come from proteins and the remaining 8% calories come from fat. The total fat content in it is 1 gram and protein content is 25 grams.
Snapper prepared at Publix is also very tasteful. However, the number of calories in it is higher than the red snapper available at Red Lobster and Trader Joe’s. One fillet of Publix’ Snapper contains a total of 218 calories. Out of these 218 calories 87% of the calories are obtained from proteins and the remaining 13% calories come from fat.