Pork Tenderloin can be prepared using different recipes. The details about the number of calories, fat content, protein content, carbohydrate content and other essential micronutrients is mentioned below in detail.
4 oz boneless cooked pork tenderloin contains a total of 185 calories of which 72% of the calories come from proteins and the remaining 28% come from fat. The total fat content in it is 5.41 grams consisting of 1.86 grams of saturated fat content, 0.46 grams of polyunsaturated fat content and 2.17 grams of monounsaturated fat content. The total cholesterol content in an equal serving of this pork tenderloin preparation is 88 mg, sodium content in it is 429 mg, potassium content is 491 mg and protein content in it is 31.65 grams.
One cubic inch of boneless cooked pork tenderloin contains a total of 28 calories, 100 grams contains 163 calories and one cup of similarly cooked diced pork tenderloin has 218 calories.
Baked pork tenderloin is also well liked. 4 oz of baked boneless pork tenderloin contains a total of 195 calories of which 67% of the calories come from proteins and the remaining 33% come from fat. None of the calories in this pork tenderloin preparation comes from carbohydrates. One cubic inch of boneless baked pork tenderloin contains a total of 29 calories, one oz of similarly prepared boneless pork tenderloin contains 49 calories, 100 grams contains 172 calories and one cup diced baked boneless pork tenderloin has a total of 230 calories.
Fried breaded pork tenderloin tastes scrumptious but the number of calories in it are higher as compared to its other preparations. 4 oz of pork tenderloin prepared this way contains a total of 221 calories. Out of these 221 calories 43% of the calories come from fat, 42% of the calories come from proteins and the remaining 15% come from carbohydrates.